St. James Episcopal ChurchSt. James Welcomes you!
We are an Episcopal Church in downtown Woonsocket, right next to the Court St. Bridge on Hamlet Ave. We are focused on worshiping God in a joyful manner, teaching children and adults about Jesus and God, helping each other, and reaching out to the community through our ministries.
At St. James Church we strive...
- To model Christ-like behavior of acceptance, forgiveness, and love
- To reach families in our community for Christ
- To assimilate them into the life of the Church
- To nurture them toward Christian maturity
You are welcome to join us on Sundays for services at:
- 8:00 AM (quiet service)
- 10:00 AM (traditional service with choir)
Please note: Typically there is only one service at 9:00 AM for Easter.
Below are some upcoming events. Please be sure to check out the calendar for full details. Our building is a fully accessible facility.
|See us on Facebook Click here|
Great for Meetings, Birthday Parties, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Weddings........
Call for a Suggested Donation and availablity.